December 06, 2011

Markets this Week

Hi guys, I am back again. For those of you, who don't know, I was not feeling well and was slipping in and out of consciousness for last three days. It all started with the weekend exertion and manifested itself in to a full blown thing which culminated in me being stuck with bed all the time. Much needed rest I guess.

Not that I could have written much even otherwise. Markets continue to be unpredictable (what else was I expecting?) and no clear sign of resuming downtrend still. Yesterday Market formed a Doji indicating some indecision but as I explained on Doji Post on Equity Blog it does not mean much apart from indicating even honors for Bulls and Bears.

Looking at the Asian, European markets today and present state of US Markets I guess we may have a slightly negative opening tomorrow (off course unless US Markets spring a surprise in the later half). Important levels for tomorrow;

Support 1: 5010
Support 2: 4980

Resistance 1: 5062
Resistance 2: 5085

Some Explanation of these levels can be seen here.

Posting a chart indicating these levels. Click on it if you want to see the larger picture (pun intended).


Happy Trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment