January 24, 2012

I am Back again...

Well, if anything to go by my last post, then I understood that only being back is not enough. It was simply a case of planning too much in advance when I thought that I can write day and night now. I am not going to do that mistake again. I will just say that I will write as much as I can and as much regularly as I can here onward.

Right now, I will just leave you with a picture (worth a thousand words).


NIFTY is approaching upper band and it is already at 200 EMA. Will we see a break on the upper side this time or we will have another down move towards lower channel? That's a question worth potential thousands. Right now I am short of any informed opinion because I liked it or not but have been away from trading for much longer than I would have liked.

However, will surely get back into reading ways (and off course writing) and will let you know what I think in a couple days.

Meanwhile why don't you visit Credit Card Blog and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Experts views on nifty has been shared here. Traders may refer such blogs to gain useful information from trading point of view. Stock market traders can use financial advisory services for earning optimum returns for themselves.

    ReplyDelete