April 02, 2012

Apologies

Hey guys, I am sorry for doing the hollow man (disappearing) act once again. My mailbox was crying out loud as a proof of how angry you guys are.

This time though I was not having any problem in writing. I was just kind of disappointed with the budget. Not that it was a bad budget, but it did not create any sensation. There was hardly any noteworthy change in Income Tax slabs... reduction in STT was a good move though. There is another change of Service Tax which was expected.

I guess it may be kind of late now for a budget post so I am more inclined towards a trade post or a post on Equity Blog to continue our Technical Analysis series.

Do lemme know what you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back. Please continue the Technical analysis series along with trades when a good opportunity presents itself. Awaiting your next post. Good Day frend!!!

    ReplyDelete