March 05, 2013

We are in trouble

As promised, I am writing a catch up post. Before I go about it, I am little overwhelmed by your good wishes in large numbers. I am really thankful to all the readers. Many of you have asked different questions about the this new business and all. I am little short on time and the whole business is still in nascent stage and I am also not fully sure what shape it will take by the time it is fully functional. So I will answer all those at an opportune time. But rest assured that this blog is not affected in any way due to it.

As I suspected I am short on practice and data updation for my charting software is taking lot of time. However, what I saw online on some charts, indicates that we may be in trouble, at least in the short to medium term. I need to confirm that with detailed charts, supports and resistances, moving averages and all. I will try and put that post today itself if everything goes well otherwise please bear another day with me.

Thanks for your wishes again and see you very very soon.

4 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you've done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Superb Blog!
    Option Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your this stock story very much I read you last blog also that was also nice this too ......
    Stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your feelings stil I will whatever i can,,,,,,,
    HNI calls

    ReplyDelete