June 19, 2012

Got the data...

First up good news... Hard drive data has been retrieved. Bad news, cannot get it today. Can collect it tomorrow. So guys, please wait for a day more for the charts.

Another text post in between should keep you entertained... Before we talk about markets or economy, would like to answer few comments made by readers on the blog.

First, it had been asked many times, but the answer is no. I am not a market analyst. The only market connection I have is through my dad who also used to be an active trader once upon a time. Learnt most of the things from him. Otherwise I am just a normal person working in IT. So sorry to disappoint.

Then second regarding continuity in blog... Those of you who have read this blog from start would know the Genesis. I started writing here for few of my friends who were never tired of asking me same questions again and again. I was tired of explaining them so on advice from one of them started penning down my thoughts. Surprisingly I also started enjoying and so I continued. I do not know how but I started getting lot of other visitors, readers and hence expectations started to rise. It was not possible for me to write everyday as I said I am neither a professional trader not an analyst. I am just a normal person who have relatives getting married, falling sick, who goes on vacation in summer and also goes on site as an IT worker and sometimes just chill out.

Honestly with the mails, comments I am getting, I would want to write everyday. That, friends, is not possible at least till end of this month. We will see how it goes after that.

Then the questions regarding posting of daily supports, resistances, trades, etc. I feel this blog may not be the best place for it. I do not have access to it all the time. Will work out something.

After all this rant, let's also talk some business. As for the markets, it is a dull and flat world. We are probably waiting for formation of government in Greece or some other event to get clue. Till such time sector or stock specific muted action will keep happening. QE3 or another LTRO is what market participants may be hoping for which may do more harm than good in the long term.

But the real action, I feel is going to unfold in commodities. Watch out all precious metals and crude. Will make a techno-funda post on them at the opportune time.

Will write more soon. Till then, happy trading.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the post sweety.. I love ur posts
    keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. pppchhhh i thought u were an analyst looking at the way u drilled the things... anyways there is also a possibility that u are well known analyst in the market and trying to hide ur identity... ok then, but u are giving some really good stuff here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it really matter even if I am analyst? Enjoy the good stuff while it lasts.

      Delete
  3. ya njoying every bit of it... really sorry if i had hurt you... pls carry on the good work lady

    ReplyDelete