June 20, 2012

NIFTY Charts - 2

Well, finally I got my data back (and half of my life with it). Without any delay, I will post the charts I was talking about.

Chart 3: NIFTY with Bollinger Bands


See how religiously NIFTY has followed the band. Bollinger Band as a Technical Indicator will be dealt soon but understand that the central line is a moving average line and two dotted lines are +/- standard deviation with respect to mean line. These two dotted lines act as Support and Resistance and width of this band indicates the volatility in the market.

Chart 4: NIFTY with Bollinger Bands


There are few more terms for Bollinger Bands like Bollinger Squeeze which we will see during tutorial. Earlier I said that I see something interesting with Bollinger Bands... was actually a false flag so no special case here. But thing to notice is Band was widening (volatility was increasing, no brainer) but now it seems to be settling down. The MA line is sloping up and usually price tends to return to mean band value.

I will keep updating these and more charts regularly.

In Europe, Greece is settling down with fresh Government. In India, Pranab Da Vs Sangma for President is like Saina Vs Myself in Badminton so no worries there (all right, I am not that bad). We badly need a new FM so Pranab should get in Rashtrapati Bhavan. Best Part of this week was RBI Action. We will realize correctness of this move only in the hindsight.

One last update is I have opened a twitter account for this blog (@Ethical_Trader). This will help me convey anything important in real time. So you guys are welcome to follow

 I have also added my timeline on this blog so you can follow it without Twitter too. See on the right side.

Will post tutorial in a couple days. Will also see if some trading post can be made. Life is getting back to normal and lets hope it stays so.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the charts... what's ur view on nifty? for this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the drive is back... thanks for the figures baby..

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and my frends are following you everyday madam,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiting for the next post.. start the tutorial/.. also pls mention atleast support and resistance levels in ur post... many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting. When is the next post

    ReplyDelete