September 10, 2011

About Myself...

I am a typical investor who is not satisfied with copy book 9 to 6 job and want to dabble with being an active trader. My lust for investment does not stop at Mutual Funds or Shares as in other 90% cases and I graduated (read: want to graduate) to a derivative trader.

This blog is my diary as I learnt trading options (I am not talking about futures here in this blog) and made mistakes. In the future if I want to do all these mistakes over again, this blog will serve as an instrument to remind me of how short memory moron (Gajini) I am...

I will be writing in simple language as I understood options basics, advanced and trading and strategies. I will also write the actual trades that I will do and I will be honest in writing how much money I loose and how much dejected I feel and how much I want to beat myself up... At times, I will also write about the money I made (touch-wood) and how I plan to spend it.

Surprisingly enough, but since you are anyway on this page, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment