September 20, 2011

Please read

Hey people, since you are reading this blog, I would like to clarify couple of things here.

First, though this blog primarily is related to Options on Nifty India it does not mean that you cannot learn ‘options’ here if you are not dealing in Indian Markets. ‘Options’ or ‘Derivatives’ are a generic concept and do not differ much with respect to Markets. They are some subtle differences which can be learned in no time if your basics are clear.

Primarily these differences are of the category as in India you have right hand drive while in US you have left hand drive. That does not mean that you learn driving right from the scratch if you change countries... isn’t it? I will be glad to answer any queries which you may have regarding these subtle differences. Do write to me.

Second, I am not professionally trained stock market analyst or Guru. Heck, I am not even a professional trader. I do this solely to get an extra income stream and just for the kick of it. Hence it is imperative that you may find my writing style little raw and unpolished.

Whatever I am writing on this blog is my own opinion and I do not claim any scientific, professional or technical accuracy of it. My writing here is simply a way of structuring my own thoughts at one place. In the future also, whenever I write about the actual trades, please note that they will not mean to be serving as an investment advice in any way.

You are welcome on this blog for reading it, you can follow this blog for understanding derivatives in a simple and non-technical language but I do not guarantee accuracy of my posts. Though I will try my best to be correct, but still, you are forewarned to check accuracy of what you read here with a trusted source before making any investment or any other kind of decision.

Keeping in mind the importance of this post, I will repeat this post every 10 odd posts. Do bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment