November 07, 2011

Trade for the Week - Starting Point

Well, we have been waiting for this for very long. It seems to me that we have actually covered quite a bit of ground (looking back, it feels amazing) such that we are ready for spinning a few trades. However, we will set a few ground rules before we make posts about trades. First and foremost is clearing myself of any responsibility about these trades... I repeat do not take these trade posts (or any posts here) as an Investment Advice and I can not be held responsible for any loss you incur by following this. As for profit... I may have second thoughts. Seriously speaking... please read this before proceeding further.

Second thing, I will be making this post a night before or at most in the morning before leaving for office once I check status of US markets. I will also try to post scenarios like if-then for you to make a better decision about trades in the live market. Also I may or may not execute the trade depending on whether I get time to do so in office or not. Then I will post the loss-profit analysis for one lot each of the trade I post. Will make a format for that which can be followed then.

As far as possible, I will try to trade the immediate series as that is most liquid and made available by all brokers without fail. In exceptional cases only we will include next month series in the trades.

In between these posts, I will keep posting about further refined strategies for Options Trading. We will also see some advanced strategies and try trading them if favorable market situation is available.

Finally, how much money we make will also depend on how actively we follow market and how well we stick to our stop losses and how well we are able to time our trades. Let's give it a shot.

Meanwhile hope you have seen the twin posts on twin candlestick patterns on Equity Blog. Will post more on that regularly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment