July 03, 2012

Trade Post and Comments

Thanks guys for your comments. However I did not mean that you write 'thanks' comments. What I meant and expected is that you guys also contribute to the discussion. Not necessarily by some new information but by way of questions, critical comments. You can also write what do you think about the charts I post. You can also write if you have questions about some particular stock or index. Most importantly you can let me know how do you want this blog to shape up.

Idea is, I am not a professional blogger and I just pen down my thoughts in a haphazard manner. There is no order, no sequence and no one to look at the larger picture. You guys are the observers and you can guide me if something is not right. So write something on that line. I actually never thought, but this blog, if made properly, can be a good starting point for many people. This may not happen overnight or in few weeks but if I continue to write for whatever time I am spending now then may be in a few months or in a years time, this blog can be a good resource for many new starters. You guys can help me in it.

As for the trading post, then Markets did not go up for Euro Summit outcome as everyone believed. I also expected some sort of minor rally at least; before a correction of our liking happens. The time has not run out still. US markets are slightly up as of now and we may see some sort of spike in our market too before we get some retracing.


Today morning I tweeted about 5300 PUT being below 80 (it is updated on blog page automatically). I would have planned an entry around 70 level but sadly it did not come today. I believe we may still get that chance. If not and if you want to open a position quickly, 5200 PUT is also good option. Current level is about 50 and Risk for a lot would be limited to around 2500 Rs. Not bad.

Will write MA post and how to trade with them soon. Happy trading and keep commenting.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post didi..i know u dont expect thanks . that nice of you.. ya would surely think on how we can make this blog more resourceful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that is right. can u pls tell me the must rules a frrsher has to follow to trade in options please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya pls let us know the rules. i want to trade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a single doc which has the entire posts on this blog. would be good for learners. anyone wants i can mail you. but ethical trader shd be ok with it. approval required

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ye i want the doc pls legendeconomy@gmail.com. maam hope u have no prob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ye i want the doc pls legendeconomy@gmail.com. maam hope u have no prob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, thanks for collecting all posts in one document. I do not have any issues if you want to send it to someone. I would only expect that you will give due credit to our blog by mentioning that the information is taken from it. I would be happy if you mention our blog address on the document.

    If you don't mind, even I would like to have one copy.
    ET

    ethicaltrader.nse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's nice of you ET... will mail you this weekend.... ya all credit to this blog and its writer ..uu.... its there in the doc...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot for sharing such a profitable news of stock market along with charts that show the levels of markets.
    Ways2Capital

    ReplyDelete