July 16, 2012

What Next?

So, Moving Averages is read and done with... I have not received any questions or queries so I take it that you have understood it well. So what do you guys want next? There are so many topics and so many indicators/ osciallators and patterns that I am totally confused what to start now. So this time I will want to know which is the topic that interests you in Technical Analysis. Do let me know through your comments and mails as to what is it that you are interested in reading now. I will try my best to write about it.

As for our trade of 5300 PUT if any of you have entered then I hope you are not disappointed. If you are still in the trade then there are more gains to make. Enjoy.

I have tweeted about Support and Resistance levels for tomorrow and will try to do it everyday. Will wait for your comments before starting next topic.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for that.. about futures plsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice lessons didi....ya didi about futures if possible or else u teach something very imp to guage market

    ReplyDelete
  3. madam am waiting for ur reply on the credit card thing...pls reply.. am waiting for it since a long time... many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was my question madam


    Anonymous6 April 2012 18:33
    Hi Ethical trader,
    I have read your credit card posts they are very informative .. many thanks for that.
    Dear Friend can you please help me on this.

    I had taken a HDFC credit card in 2010 with a limit of 20000 used it for close to 1 year. i have always paid bills on time and never had any dues. But for 1 particular month i got a bill charging Rs 550 extra. i spoke to the call center and they said it was due to late payment and i never did any late payment. so i had paid off that months bill leaving this 550 and asked them to discontinue the card and told them that i would not pay 550. card was disabled in around april of 2011. They never sent any bill and card did not work. i thought the thing is closed. But last month when i went to bank for a credit card. They said i had a due of Rs 5000. I was shocked. When asked why was i not sent any bill..they didnt answer anything. They said they call the customer when the due is more than 6000 or so. I have a salary account and this credit card was tagged to it. Am afraid they would debit this amount from my account without any notice. What is the worst senario here. What can i do on this. Sorry for the long question .. but please take time to guide me on this. Many many thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya about futures will be good

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell u something that would be very userful for trading

    ReplyDelete