September 05, 2012

Small Update


Sorry guys, left the tutorial post in between. Actually working on a very interesting post in between about Fed and QE3... not getting sufficient time to pen down all thoughts. Please bear with me.

Excel file which I spoke about in the above post will take some doing. It may not happen very soon but rest assured that once it is ready, I will make it available to you guys without any delay. Want to make it little professional this time and have only some sketchy details in my mind about it. Will have more problems once I actually get down to making it and in any case its been really long time since I actually did any coding. I expect some inertia as well as some bluntness in my logical thinking but will do something about it.

In between, Markets so far have not let us down. What I hoped for in the last post is playing out perfectly. Will write more if I see any change.

Will finish both the in work posts as soon as possible. Happy trading till then.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update..... ya thanks for the assurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awaiting for the psot on FED and QE.. have been listening to QE for a long time.... failed to understand the google answers... hope i will get it with ur post

    ReplyDelete