September 07, 2012

Special Trading Session tomorrow

Hello guys, we are having a special trading session tomorrow between 11:15 to 12:45 on both NSE and BSE. Hope you are already aware of it.

As for the NIFTY, it has been brilliant week so far. However the sharp pullback by markets make me think that my in-work QE3 post is much more relevant now. Today's Gap Up opening also reminded me that I have not written about the Gap Chart Pattern still. There are so many things to write and so little time. I am trying to finish the QE3 post first but not able to sit down with the right frame of mind. Have involved myself in too many activities and stretched wide and thin.

More than than, I think I am facing some mild kind of Writers Block (did not know there was a word for it till yesterday). Anyway, bottom line is I am hoping to overcome it soon and will definitely write during the weekend. Keen an eye on my tweets for updates in between. Happy trading till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment