October 11, 2012

Apologies

My apologies for this long absence. As I tweeted, I have been traveling a lot and hardly settling at one place to write something. There is absolutely no change in my stance and I will continue to write for time to come and this blog will remain free forever.

I am seriously hoping to write something soon but only constrained by the lack of time at hand. Did not have look at the markets too for some time. Will do that and further writing soon. Happy trading till such time.Will be back with next post.


Sent from mobile.

4 comments:

  1. Wooowww thats a good news.. thanks for the commitment .. looking ahead for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ET good to see you backkk.. u left us in crucial time..... results will be out from tomm//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweety you are back!!! pls post yaar... kids are crying here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wating for your post.... plss

    ReplyDelete