October 01, 2012

Support and Resistance

My apologies for not making the post as promised. Having some trouble getting the global charts as I want. Nevertheless I can tell this much that last week we have formed a doji on NIFTY indicating first sign of 'halt' in this rally. Expect some sideways movement if not outright downward.

Even my Twitter handle is having some trouble tweeting a image hence posting Support and Resistance Levels for 01st October here in the blog.


There could be some issue with Java and/or flash, both of them, I updated to latest version. Will sort it out soon but I can say that if at all I am trading October series, I am trading it on short side.

Happy Trading.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Please dont say sorry..... we are infact extremely grateful to you for taking time to post this for us.. I read all this in my MBA books, few of my frends read about lot of derivatives in their Chartered Accountancy syllabus and are professional practicing CA now. When i had asked them to explain me this practically they could not. None of us could explain these in the way you did. I started my career recently with a Investment bank and your blog is helping me a lot in knowing lot of things that make my job much easier.. Heartily grateful to you dear ET.

    Regards,
    Shravan Acharya

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the support resistance levels..

    Regards,
    theindianlegend@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete