October 24, 2012

Back Again...

Hello there guys n gals. Finally I am back here and totally at loss of words on how to start again. I had to literally go through last few posts to realize where were we and what were we discussing to bring myself up to the speed again. So will try to write something today and my apologies if you find it little off the mark.

Before we proceed, let me wish you all and your loved ones a very happy, prosperous and healthy Vijayadashami... May all the good in your life prevail on everything that is bad... always.

Had planned to write yesterday but then I could not make myself miss the Garba after missing all the fun earlier. It was great and I feel sorry for missing out on most of it. Nevertheless I am so happy to be back among all the festivities and fun and frolic.

Today I cannot make a long post so will just visit the good friend NIFTY to start rolling again and may be I can come back tomorrow with a biggie post. So lets look what have I missed out in last few weeks...


I wish I could remove that freaky line where NIFTY dropped by over 900 points but the software won't allow me. Anyway after breaking the couple of years long down channel, NIFTY appears to be in very stiff upward channel and seems to be going strong barring in between visit to lower line of channel. There are some indicators showing pause in the current rally but I believe quarterly results will set the tone as of now and we may see daily mood swings depending on results from heavyweights.

US Markets are very interestingly poised and their movement in next few sessions is very critical. That means that in all likelihood the next post can be 'America and India'. Hope that I am able to cover for lack of writing in last few weeks by bringing in few interesting reads for you guys. I felt really bad for this absence and I am sure I will have understanding from all of you.

Do let me know what is happening at your end and what would you like to see here. Happy Trading.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see u happy and back with post. Thnx for the wishes and hope u and ur family had a great time. Thanks for the nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweety u are back!!! Good to see u.. thnx for the post.... Yee u know these many things.. seeing ur posts i wonder at times... what's ur age ???

    ReplyDelete